Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in the world? This is your chance! Rosefield Watches is now looking for an experienced Financial Controller at our HQ in the center of Amsterdam.It is a full time position. You have an accounting background, experience working in fast-paced environments and a drive for continual process improvements. The role reports directly into the CFO. We are looking for someone who is reliable, motivated and capable of working under pressure in a fast-growing start-up.
Start date: immediately
Work hours: 40 hours per week
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Management of the general ledger;
- Preparing the weekly payment batch;
- Responsible for the inventory bookings and COGS bookings
- Responsible for the monthly close;
- Leading the preclose meeting;
- Analyzing and producing balance sheet dossiers on a monthly bases;
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements;
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts;
- Checks the authorization limits on the P2P process;
- Monitor and forecasts the cash flow;
- Contact with the accountant and the bank;
- Monitor and analyze department workflow to ensure efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced degree in Accounting;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing;
- Ability to quickly adapt within a changing environment;
- Experience in Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with preparing financial statements;
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite is a pre;
- Living in or close to Amsterdam;
- If you are a non-EU citizen, you must have a valid work visa;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete way.
- A full time challenging position in a fast growing start-up;
- Strong influence on the further development of our company;
- An inspiring, creative and open working culture;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building activities.
Applications by agencies are not appreciated and will not be taken into consideration